CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Teething!!!

Maleah has been super whiny lately and I finally figured out what is wrong. She keeps saying "owie mouth" so last night after giving her tylenol I looked in her mouth and she has her last four teeth coming in, (well not counting her two year molars). Teeth never bothered her before so I never thought that would be the reason until she started telling me. I am glad she is able to communicate to me what is wrong now, it's really nice to be able to fix the problem. I hope they come through soon, so she feels better and so I don't have a constant headache from whining. Anyways not too much else to blog about.
We went to Seattle today just for the fun of it. We rode the ferry over and ate lunch and walked around Pike's Place then walked around some more and came home. It was a nice adventure and Maleah had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. awww... I hate when they hurt and are just so miserable. At least she was able to tell you, that's one good thing about them learning to talk. But once they learn to talk they learn to talk back :0

    ReplyDelete