CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

sick baby

It is so not fun having a sick kid. I don't do well with vomit and last night at 11:30 that is just what she did in the middle of our bed. Then it continued throughout the night. I didn't know how to help her. I wasn't feeling the greatest myself and was in the bathroom more times than I would have liked to have been throughout the night also. Thank God my parents were here for the weekend so they were able to help out a lot. Thank you Mimi for staying up all night!!! Neither one of us have eaten much today, but she hasn't puked since about seven this morning, so hopefully we are over with that part. Laundry in the middle of the night is never fun. Poor baby!!!
Other than that we haven't been up to too much lately, just remodeling the bathroom and starting some other around the house projects, well Tyler does most of that. Anyways I should try to go get the little sicko to sleep, hopefully we have a better night tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww... poor baby! Hope you both get better soon. You're so lucky to live so close to family.

    ReplyDelete