CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ugh...

I just wrote a whole blog post and now it's gone before I pushed publish, ugh technology! So I will sum it all up.
Maleah and I are in Oregon while Tyler is out to sea for the last time, woohoo!!! Will be so glad when we are finished with this and Tyler has a normal job, not to say anything bad about the Navy, it has been good for us, but we are ready to be done.
It is nice to be in Oregon while he is gone, we are getting to see family and friends that we don't get to spend much time with. We are going to California to see my grandma in a couple weeks so that will be nice. We are trying to keep busy and have fun so time goes by fast. I signed Maleah up for parent/toddler swimming class today, we are doing it with our friends Dana and Shelby, it should be fun, too bad I have to get in too! She pedaled her little bike by herself for the first time the other day, glad we brought it because there is a lot of space to ride here.
Maleah is having a hard time adjusting to Tyler being gone, she is doing good with her potty training, she regressed for a day when we got here, but is doing great again. She doesn't want to go to bed at night though, it's a struggle every night, sometime til one in the morning. She cries and says she is sad for daddy. Breaks my heart, but she seems to be getting more used to it and has been falling asleep a little earlier the last few nights thanks to Grampy rocking her.
Well I am done for now, hopefully I will get better about posting on here!

4 comments:

  1. After I rewrote this I found the post I thought I deleted, go figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys going to move back to Oregon when he gets out, or stay in WA? That makes me sad about Maleah missing her daddy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will have to show me her new bike skills when I come down. I think I am going to try to come down Friday night.

    ReplyDelete