CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

long time no blog

Yikes, I looked on here thinking I hadn't blogged in like three months, oops the last was May, that is more like seven months, haha.
I have been meaning to start up again, I have no excuse for quitting, except for the fact that I didn't really have anything interesting to write, but whatever, I don't care anymore.
My sister started a blog today and posted it on facebook so our family can look at it, so I figured they may see my name on her blog and look at mine too. Thanks Kira!
Anyways not a lot going on, we have just been getting ready for Christmas, Maleah loves everything about it, the tree, the lights, and of course the presents. She asked me whose birthday it was, cuz if presents are involved it must be a birthday, so I told her it was Jesus birthday, not sure how to explain to a two year old, but I tried. All she really wanted to know was if he would let her blow out his candles, haha. She surprises me everyday with the things she comes up with.
We were so excited to hear that we are going to be able to go home to Oregon for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and that one of Tyler's buddies at work switched duty days (staying all day and night on the submarine) with him. They have it every four days so he told Tyler he would stand his duty on Christmas Day, if Tyler stood his on New Years Eve. Sounds like fair game to me. Especially since New Years Eve we get to go have dinner with him on the sub. We are also going for a tour this weekend, it will be Maleah's first time on it, she is so excited, but she said daddy had to hold her so she won't fall in the water, haha.
Anyways I pretty much just wrote a very random post so I will try to stay on track next time. Goodnight for now!

P.S. For all you moms with little ones out there, check out www.mamabargains.com they have awesome deals, they feature one item at a time and once something is gone they post a new item, things go quick though. I have only bought one thing and that was today, I purchased Maleah two pairs of leg warmers for six dollars usually 12 a piece. So cute and if her legs are too long, the next girl baby shower I go to will receive them, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment