CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

roller skating

So today we went to my friend Rebel's daughters birthday party at Skateland right down the road from us. We have never been there, but will be visiting more often. We went not thinking we would be able to skate just figured it would be fun to watch the kids skate and enjoy the company. Well they have skates starting at size six for little kids, which Maleah wears five but it worked. They tighten the wheels so they can basically walk on the carpet area and move slowly in the rink. It was awesome, Maleah loved it. I haven't put skates on forever and it was not as easy as it used to be, but I got the hang of it, sort of haha. Tyler had Maleah on one side and I had her on the other and she was so excited, it was fun to see her having such a good time.
After about five times around with her, she was worn out so she chugged a cup of juice and ate some birthday party junk food and then we went for a ride in the rink with me pushing her in the stroller (yes they let you take strollers in the rink while you push on skates) it was the coolest thing. Maleah was dancing up a storm, had both arms in the air and said weeeee the whole time. I can't wait to go back!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh man, I'm sad I missed that! Where's the pictures? I'm happy you had such a good time, and that's awesome that they let you take the stroller out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm so sad we couldn't make it to the party. We should have a playdate there one week!

    ReplyDelete