CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

snow again, and other stuff!

I am so ready to be done with the snow for the year, I am not used to this much snow here or in Oregon, it's crazy. We went to the park yesterday for a picnic, blue sky, a little chilly but not freezing, then wake up this morning and it's snowing. I felt like I was grocery shopping in December.
On another note, Maleah is napping in her big girl bed right now, I am not sure what to think. I hope she doesn't wake up and freak out. She is used to sleeping with us and still has been, but I am breaking her into her bed for nap time until I get a rail up so she doesn't fall out, for now couch cushions are doing the trick.
Guess I better go do the dishes, or laundry, or something productive while she is asleep!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! But instead you are like me and messing around on the computer!

    Way to go Maleah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been rainy here, but still in the 70s. Hopefully it will warm up for you guys soon! Yay for Maleah sleeping in her big girl bed. Kayla slept with us forever.... I learned my lesson and the other girls have always been in their beds :)

    ReplyDelete